Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Reflections

I’ve been in Canada a week now. It is really good to be with my family, spend some time with my sister, and settle into my new place. I like it here but I am really missing Japan. It’s just different. The weeks also given me a chance to reflect on my year in a different culture to see how the time has shaped and changed me. I am really thankful for the past year and all that God has done in me. In the looking back here are a few of the good memories:

Liz Size
Turning Japanese
Vending Machine Fun
Maki’s Car
In Hiroshima
On Mt. Fuji

I’m going to be without a permanent internet connection till about September 7th. So I guess I’ll see you then.

5 comments:

Maki said...

I spent a lot of times with you in Japan.
It was really good for me.
And I hope we spend great time again!
I will visit you when I have enough money to go to Canada:)
Promiss you!

Jo said...

bye liz. hurry back.

Robin said...

Liz I'm so glad you got to experience Japan. I'm sure it's changed your life even more than you know.

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth,, this is my first time on your site,, sorry it has taken me so long... looks like a great experience,, We just had our Wright Reunion on Sunday and your Grandpa was doing good,, I'll send your a picture if I can on your email. Say hi to your mom and dad and little sister, glad you are home safe.
Sherry Wright-McNaughton,,, your mom's cousin, Doug and Elena's daughter
take care and hope to see you all someday soon

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... soccer alley ga Coaching football shirt Nikko jeep Levitra next day delivery u.s Car audio installations in 60050