Monday, January 01, 2007

New Day, New Look, New Blog

After a four-month hiatus "Journey on the Other Side" is being reborn. For me it is more than a name and layout change. Over the year in Japan this corner of cyber space gave me a place to chronicle the adventures and share pictures. When I returned in August I wasn’t really sure what should be come of this blog. Then an idea began to form, of a blog that focused on cross-cultural ministry cultural anthropology. A place that would help keep my love for global missions alive while generating discussion on the subject. I am not 100% sure what this should or will look like. I have a few ideas we’ll see what comes. For now welcome to:

And to the Ends of the Earth

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
-Jesus

1 comment:

Robin said...

Great Jorb, Riz! Looking forward to seeing what comes next.