Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Idea Postponed

Back when the purpose and concepts of this blog were still just a thought, I got this idea (that I thought was great) to do interviews with people some how connected to the country of the month. For January I thought interviews with two Bethany grads, Rachel and Jessica, who had done their internship in South Africa would work well. So far Jess has been a challenge to get a hold of. They are out whenever I call. But I was able to get a hold of Rachel the first night and had a wonderful conversation. She agreed to be my very first interviewee. We got caught up, shared about our lives, talked about the college days and our futures. It was very fun and I got three pages of notes out of it. And the sit on my desk waiting to be put into some coherent order.

Tomorrow begins a new month with a new country but I would still like to share the insights these girls gained from the experience. So someday there will be neat thoughts and such from their experiences in South Africa.

1 comment:

The Stiffs said...

Hey Liz, we saw your friend Yoko at JoyPark the other day. She said she's been waiting to hear from you. She seemed to be doing well.

PLUR