Sunday, May 21, 2006

Namba Nights

Last weekend Robin was visiting Grace. Saturday we decided to see Namba, do some shopping and visit the Dotombori Canal to see the famous Glico running man. Robin was surprised that I hadn’t seen it yet. Lonely Planet highly suggests it as a huge site for the area. Steve and Tiffany went to see it last month. I had no idea what they were talking about.


Funny thing is I actually had been to the canal and see Glico running man before and just didn’t know it. Jen and I found it when she was visiting. She called in the “Time Square of Osaka”. The night was still good, we bought a great engrish shirts and I learned to say let’s go. Ikimasho!



Yeah for Namba shops!

Word Up: Ikimasho –Let’s go

6 comments:

Robin said...

Yeah! Send me a copy of shot #2. And any other good ones I'm missing. Thanks for the fun.

Anonymous said...

heck of a beard whitey, heck of a beard. and, yay for engrish!

Sarah Beth said...

Can I just say how beautiful you look in that picture? Well I am :) I miss you!

Elizabeth said...

Ah thanks Sarah. I miss you too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»