Thursday, April 01, 2010

Hello - Again!

Last weekend was the 11th annual Atlantic Canada Missions Conference “Jesus to the Nations.” It is my favourite time of the year. I love the speakers, encountering the different ministries, buying books. It is a great time but above all I have found the weekend restores my heart’s passion for cross-cultural ministry.

When I returned from Japan almost four years ago I had hoped that this blog would transition from a way to share my adventures to away for me to stay focused on cross-cultural ministry and share my passion for missions with others. Sadly it only lasted for 17 posts in 2007. After each Jesus to the Nations attended (07, 08, and 09) I felt like returning to this blog. Sadly, the idea never bloomed into action –until this year. "And to the Ends of the Earth is back.

For now I’m going to keep it simple. Over the month I am going to share reflections about Jesus to the Nations and make comments about the book I’m reading, Prayer Works by Brother Andrew. If that goes well we’ll see what happens. I hope you join me as I seek and share God’s heart for the world and what is happening in cross-cultural ministries today.

1 comment: