Friday, July 21, 2006

Catch Up...

What a day: taught, finished the last parent teacher meeting, had a visit to city hall for some paper work regarding my departure, taught again, then sushi with Maki, busy but good. Seems like all of July has been like that. Hard for me to believe in two weeks I’ll be back in Canada. These last days have been just one big blur.
Highlights over that past two weeks have been:

Teawith Yoko-san and the owner of Pan World.

A movie night with my ladies class.

An International party for a local kid’s club.

And the most amazing Japanese meal ever. At the beginning of the month Maki’s mother took us to a very elegant restaurant in Nara. The woman serving wore all traditional kimonos. There were ten courses (only took pictures of eight). There were so many different tastes and new food. The whole experience was wonderful, it is past description. So I rely on pictures, pictures and more pictures.

Word Up: Onaka ga ipai –I’m Full

1 comment:

matthew said...

hey! you've got all sorts of cool pics here liz. thanks for the update! hi maki!